1. Install RVSiteBuilder on the NEW server, follow the
installation at http://rvsitebuilder.com/installation.htm.
2. Make sure the transferring hosting accounts has moved
from the OLD to the NEW server.
3. Create the new hosting account on the NEW server or pick
one of the existing account with unlimited disk space. This
account will be a place holder to
keep the migrate data. Remember its user name and password.
4. At the OLD server, go to the root WHM / RVSiteBuilder
Manager / Migrate and choose the accounts you want to
migrate or choose all.
Enter IP address, FTP user name and password you get from
5. At the NEW server, go to the root WHM / RVSiteBuilder
Manager / Migrate and enter folder contains migrate data and
click refresh button.
6. Run migrate. Watch the migrate error log. Duplicate data
may be ignored if you migrate the data from the old server
more than one time.