Following is the URL to access Google webmaster tools:
Use Search Console to monitor Google Search results data for your properties.
Once you will open the above URL please follow below steps.
To add and verify a site:
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
2. Click Add a site, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as http://www.example.com/
3. Click Continue. The Site verification page opens.
4. (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, My Blog).
5. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
Following is the reference URL To add and verify a site.
Here is how to add a website property to your Search Console account. Note that you must be able to prove that you own the site (or appropriate section of that site) in order to add it to your Search Console account.
Then once the site is verified, then you can request google to rescan the site to whitelist it. Following are the steps to submit a malware review of your site.
1. On the Webmaster Tools Home page, select the site you want.
2. Click Diagnostics, and then click Malware.
3. Click Request a review.
Following is the reference URL submit a malware review of your site.
You must request a review from Google to have your page or site unflagged as dangerous or possibly deceptive to users.
Google’s automatic systems will scan your website. If no malware is found, they will remove the warning from your site. This may take a day or so to happen; you can check the status of your request in Webmaster Tools on the Malware page under Diagnostics.
Please fill in your email address to get most latest updates.