Most of the times we need to install the missing php modules at the server side to fulfill the requirement of script. Installing modules requires to run easy apache at the server side but here are the steps which you can use to install the missing php modules on the server without running easy apache.
1. Login into the server as root
2. cd /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/XXXXX — >>> extension which you want to install
6. make install
7. After that you can see extension dir path. ll extension dir path.
8. vi /usr/local/lib/php.ini
9. add extension=extension.so
10. then restart apache
Here php version should be different and which you will be able to under path “/home/cpeasyapache/src/” at the time of installation.