How to enable register_g
lobals for a single website without putting an entire server security at risk?
* Go to your control panel and then click on file manager.
* In your file manager, enter the public_html folder.
* In the public_html folder you will see a file called .htaccess.
* Select the .htaccess file and click on edit in the upper right hand corner.
* Copy and paste the text line shown below at the bottom of .htaccess file and then save it:
php_value register_globals 1
This will turn your register_globals on and your script will work properly. Why is register_globals
disabled in the first place? Leaving register_globals turned on poses a security risk for an entire web
server. It should therefore only be enable on a case by case situation and only per website. Web
Developers should no longer develop scripts that require