In the unending space known as the internet, you can find almost anything your heart desires. A recipe for the perfect savories, instructions on creating DIYs, and of course — limitless hours of those funny videos and memes. There are tons of amazing things on the web, and if you are one of them making it and hosting a website, it’s beneficial to have the web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools that simplifies the process at one end.
Below, we’ve highlighted some of the most valuable cPanel plugins to use:
1. Softaculous – Softaculous is the leading Auto Installer having numerous incredible scripts and there are still more being added. These scripts allow you to do many things such as manage the updates, backups, restore of your website. Softaculous is generally utilized as a part of the Web Hosting industry and it has helped a great many clients install applications by the click of a button.
2. Fantastico – Fantastico is another leading auto installer for cPanel servers. With more than 10.000 installations, it provides more than one million clients the capacity to rapidly install dozens of the leading open source content management systems into their web space.
3. Installatron – Installatron presents awesome features like integrated application change logs, remote and automatic backups, enhanced WordPress integration, and an upgraded administrative panel with multi-server syncing, impersonation, and enhanced email support. The final product is the world’s most exceptional web application automation experience.
1. RV Site Builder – RV Site Builder is an advanced site builder application with over 10 years of expert advancement. It is an entire web page manufacturer for responsive sites with the new WYSIWYG, upgraded functionalities, and more business-prepared formats.
2. Trendy Site Builder – We have one business website builder and all the others are category website builders. Business Website builder has neutral templates and tools sufficient for a small business owner trying to build a basic website. Category specific website builders have templates and tools relating to that particular category. Once you install the plugin in your cPanel we will display all the website builders you have acquired and your customers can choose any website builder based on their prerequisites.
1. RVSkin – RVSkin is a multilingual, multi-theme advanced skin management software for cPanel server. RVSkin is the best choice to differentiate your hosting services, lesser support needed, which brings about lower working expenses for your business.
2. WHMSonic – WHMSonic is the most capable Shoutcast Control Panel and WHM/cPanel plugin, proposed on making your life less demanding. You can install it on your server in seconds with a single SSH command and it allows you to offer Shoutcast streaming media hosting, AutoDJ, radio reseller from your Dedicated or VPS WHM/cPanel server. WHMSonic is working with WHM/cPanel base system and it does not expend any server assets for itself. It has also powerful control panel side for your cPanel clients and resellers. Clients can setup a radio from their cPanel and completely control it effectively. It has all that you have to begin and deal with your Shoutcast radio service hosting.
3. WHMXtra – WHMXtra is an add-on module for cPanel servers. It is intended to add a little kick to WHM including many elements you could regularly just do via command line or in some cases not at all!
4. CloudLinux – CloudLinux is set to make Linux secure, stable, and productive. Its flagship product, CloudLinux OS, runs on more than 25,000 production servers today and is perceived as the best OS for security and efficiency in a shared hosting environment. CloudLinux OS increases server density and improves security, along these lines diminishing working costs, decreasing churn rates, and expanding productivity.
CloudLinux OS conveys these advantages by presenting the most recent innovations, particularly for shared hosting into its kernel. Consolidate these features with all its tools and incorporate them with major control panels and it turns into an absolute necessity for any shared hosting provider.
1. SolusVM – Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) is an intense GUI based VPS management system with full OpenVZ, Linux KVM, Xen Paravirtualization and Xen HVM support. SolusVM allows you and your clients to manage a VPS cluster with security & ease.
1. cPanel Admin – As the selective server administration accomplice for BuycPanel.com, the largest external cPanel license provider, MycPAdmin.com – cPanel Server Management, offers server administration and management for ANY cPanel server for one low cost. Need to secure your cPanel server with a firewall? Introduce another module in Apache? They offer reliable UNLIMITED use server-admin services. They operate 24/7/365 and are constantly prepared to help you. Their request procedure is amazingly fast and automated, making them deal with your server in just 5 minutes!
2. Server Monitoring – 24/7 Monitoring of your server.
They screen your web server to ensure it is up and serving your website like clockwise every minute 24/7/365. If your server is down, they ensure you know about it!
3. KernelCare – Today, system administrators are required to reboot servers to apply latest kernel updates, which are expected to avert security issues. However, because of downtime associated with the reboot, such overhauls are regularly deferred – and pushed into the darkest hours of the night. KernelCare solves this update & reboot issue by providing automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It guarantees ideal execution and uptime by permitting facilitating suppliers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers on the web.
1. Blesta – Blesta is an elegantly composed and developer friendly client management, billing, and support software. It’s open code base, powerful API, and extensibility makes it the billing platform of choice for a growing number of hosting providers around the world.
With 99.4% open code which is all around recorded you can release your mind wild. You can customize Blesta to look and work the way you need it, and in the event that you are stuck and require help, the community forums are jam-packed with individuals who can help you, alongside the developers. Try Blesta out and believe us, you will love it.
2. ClientExec – Clientexec is a pioneer in providing hosting companies with a mature platform to run their entire operation. The charm of Clientexec is both their steadiness, having been around since 2002, and their bundled features of billing, support, and ordering system. With numerous reconciliation modules to look over, there is no reason not to pick Clientexec to computerize your hosting company.
1. LiteSpeed – LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) is an Apache-exchangeable, superior, secure, and simple-to-utilize web server ready to handle a large number of simultaneous associations with a small memory impressions. With its extensive scope of elements and simple-to-utilize web administration console, LSWS can help you overcome the differences of sending a viable web serving architecture.
2. Resource Monitor – Resource Monitor helps you rapidly distinguish the cPanel users on your server that are utilizing the highest amount of server resources. It channels high resource cPanel users based on CPU usage, memory usage, MySQL usage and disk usage and is displayed right inside the WebHostManager.
3. SpamScan – SpamScan breaks down the IP addresses utilized by your mail server to convey email messages, and checks them against 18 noteworthy DNS Relay Blackhole Lists or “RBLs”. If your server is recorded on an RBL list you may encounter issues with emails being blocked, returned, or delayed.
4. Attracta SEO Tools – Attracta SEO tools is a toolkit that offers numerous industry-driving tools that incorporate features such as:
- Guaranteed Inclusion in Google, Yahoo! and Bing
- Get Listed in the Powerful Attracta Directory
- Easily Scan for Malware and Google Blacklisting
- Improve Your Search Ranking with In-Depth SEO Tips and Videos
- Used by more websites than any other SEO Tools
5. 1 Year Updates – This feature permits clients with one-time licenses to request one-year extensions for software updates.
It is valued at $200/year per permit and includes unlimited updates for one year.Backup
1. JetBackup – JetBackup is a leading backup solution for cPanel. JetBackup permits you to back up your cPanel account rapidly and productively through cPanel Remote or local incremental backups (as well as other backup schemes). Settings like automation of backups as well as restores on a Cron job are additionally included and wrapped up in a decent, easy-to-understand GUI. JetBackup will likewise permit you to resell this backup service through an easy-to-user billing system and API to your customers all through the JetBackup web interface.
What we are attempting is to help you choose the hosting provider that will provide you the maximum of these cPanel plugins instead of you having to buy it separately. So make a note of these plugins and be sure that your hosting provider has the best ones for you!
Please fill in your email address to get most latest updates.