This interface is used for checking the SSL status of your domains. It is also used for viewing, upgrading and renewing your SSL certificates.
For accessing this feature:
Login to into cPanel>>Navigate to Security >> Under it you will find SSL/TLS Status option.
When you select this option, the following interface will appear :
Search Bar and Advanced settings:
It helps you to search by Domain name. For various Search options, click on “Toggle Advanced Settings” icon i.e. ().
You will see a table containing various options as shown below:
Following are the various Toggle Advanced Settings options:
- Domain Type
- SSL Types
- SSL Status
- AutoSSL Status
Domain Type: Let’s discuss each of the options under this type:
- All:- It will select all of the Domains
- Main:- It will select only the main domains
- Subdomain:- It will select only subdomains.
- Addon domains:- It will select only Addon Domains.
- Parked Domains:- It will select only the Parked Domains.
- SSL Type: – Let’s discuss each of the options under this type:
- ALL:- It will select all of the domains regardless of the certificate type.
- Unsecured:- It will select only the insecure domains, i.e. no certificate secures these type of domains
- DV Certificate: – It selects only those domains which are secured by Domain Validated certificates.
- OV Certificate:- It selects only those domains which are secured by Organization Validated certificates.
- EV Certificate: – It selects only those domains which are secured by Extended Validated certificates.
- SSL Status:- Let’s discuss each of the options under this type :
- All:- It selects all of the domains regardless of the certificate status.
- Active:- It selects all those domains which are secured by active certificates.
- Expired: – It selects all of the domains whose certificates are expired.
- Expiring Soon:- It selects all of those domains whose certificates are expiring soon.
There are some more options:
- Include Domains during AutoSSL
- Exclude Domains during AutoSSL
- Run AutoSSL
You will see a table containing options like Domain and Certificate Status.
This table displays each domain’s certificate and provides options to view or Purchase the certificate or Exclude from AutoSSL.
Domains: – It will display complete or filtered list of all the domains on cPanel.
The types of certificates are :
- Self Signed Certificate
- Domain Validated Certificate
- Organization Validated Certificate
- Extended Validation Certificate
You can View a certificate or purchase a certificate or Exclude from AutoSSL.
- View Certificate: – Click this option for viewing the certificate. A new interface will appear:
In this interface, you can configure SSL for your domains. Also, you can manage your Installed SSL websites.
If you want to know the complete process of how to install SSL certificate then you can refer to my blog on “ Know how to generate SSL/ TLS Certificate through WHM” Or you can visit the link:
Here you will require a .crt file, .key file, and CA Bundle. Then click “Install Certificate”.
Purchase a certificate:-
When you select this option following interface will appear:
This interface allows you to purchase and install SSL certificates for your account.