- First, Installing Java-JDK by using following command:
yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk
- If have check Java was installed then you can use following command:
- The following command will be displayed if it was properly installed:
- Switch to the root directory by using following command:
- Create a Minecraft directory, using following command:
- Now, Enter the directory:
- Download Minecraft:
Minecraft is now installed.
- You’ll now need to install “screen” to keep the Minecraft server running after the SSH session is closed, you can use following command.
yum install screen
- Use the screen and run Minecraft. Enter screen:
- Start up Minecraft
java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
- To get back to the normal screen, press these keys:
- To get back to the screen where Minecraft is running: