How Uploading Files using the File Manager in Control Panel ?
You can upload multiple files simultaneously using File Manager, provided that these files are of supported file types. File manager is a great and convenient way to upload a few files quickly if you have to make a fast update. If you need to upload a lot of files, using FTP will always be a faster and more efficient method.
To upload a file through cPanel‘s File Manager,
1) Login to your control panel
2) Click on “File Manager” icon that is located in Files section
3) Choose to open Web Root and Show hidden files.
4) Browse to the directory where you want to upload your file
8) Click on the Upload icon from the top toolbar (Some web browsers will have a Choose File box instead).
6) Click on “Browse…” button and select file from your PC
7) Once the file has been selected, it will automatically upload. You may select additional files while uploads are in progress.