Adjust the bandwidth limit in WHM
The ‘Account Function’ section of WHM there used to be a selection for ‘Limit Bandwidth Usage’ for an individual account.
Adjust the bandwidth limit in WHM, then Follow these process:
1) You would need to do is login to WHM. And scroll down on the left side to the Account Functions area
2) Click the Limit button from the Account Functions section of the menu
3) Click the ‘Limit’ button to modify the bandwidth settings of the cPanel account
5) Type in the new monthly bandwidth value in megabytes.
4) Click the Change button. The account’s bandwidth has been changed to the new value.
Note: You’re now able to easily change a cPanel account’s monthly bandwidth limits in WHM.