In the previous blog, we discussed how to set up Calendars and Contacts in cPanel. In this blog, we will be discussing Email Disk Usage.
Email Disk Usage:
If your mailbox is full, then using this feature you can recover the disk space by deleting the old messages from your mailbox.
For accessing this feature :
Log into your cPanel > >Navigate to the Email >> Under it you will find an option “Email Disk Usage”
Once you select this option, following interface will appear:
- Account: Select the account which you want to modify from the given drop-down menu.
- Search: You can use the search box for searching a specific mailbox.
You will see a table containing information about Mailbox Name, # of Messages and Disk Usage.
Let’s discuss each of these options in detail :
The Mailbox names are INBOX, Junk, Trash, Sent.
# of Messages:- It displays the number of messages for the address or in the mailbox folder.
Disk Usage: – It shows the amount of disk usage by each mailbox in KB, MB, GB etc.
Actions:- Here you will find actions available for the Mailbox. For performing actions like deleting messages, click “Manage” next to the Mailbox name. The following interface will appear:
Perform the following steps for deleting the message :
- Click “Manage” next to the Mailbox Name.
- Select an option for the removal of the message from the drop-down menu like 1 year or more, 30MB in size or more, Previously viewed, All Messages, or Custom Query.
- If you want to delete the message permanently, then click “Delete Permanently”
- You will receive a successful completion of the action message.
Visit – Hostripples