Video streaming is one of the most popular and demanding hosting in the industry.
We are an Official AVS Hosting partner, we’ve designed our Adult Video Script Hosting plans to meet all of the requirements with adult video script. Its very Fast and Reliable AVS hosting is what we’re known for. All plans come pre-configured to work perfectly with Adult Video script.
You will get all required server side resources to stream your video properly without any down time window so lets join the multi-billion dollar adult hosting industry.
You can have your own AVS setup with VPS/Dedicated server. Just refer following valuable steps to do so.
A. Server Requirements
Please make sure that your server meets the following configuration. If you are unsure, contact your hosting company / server administrator for confirmation.
•Linux Server (Fedora Core, CentOS, Ubuntu, Slackware or SuSE).
•Apache Web Server
?Support for AcceptPathInfo
?Support for MultiViews (or mod_rewrite which is slower)
?Support for GD2 Library
?Support for MySQL
?Support for Curl
?Support for uploadprogress
Recommended PHP Configuration on the server in PHP.INI file.
?memory_limit (with 1MB more then the maximum video upload size)
?post_max_size (maximum video upload size)
?upload_max_size (maximum video upload size)
?exec() should be allowed
•PHP CLI 5.x
>> Hosting provider will set it up for you.
• Install requried packages using yum.yum install libjpeg-devel libpng-devel libungif-devel pkgconfig libdv-devel speex-devel libmad-devel lame-devel xvidcore-devel x264-devel libmpcdec-devel faac-devel
>> Install Mplayer and Mencoder using following steps.
•Mencoder with support for jpeg, gif, png, freetype, h264, lame, xvid, mad, win32codecs, dv, 3gp, mp4, theora.
tar -zxvf MPlayer-1.3.0.tar.gz
•Install other codes using following steps.
wget -c http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/all-20071007.tar.bz2
tar xjf all-20071007.tar.bz2
mkdir -p /usr/local/lib/codecs
cp -a all-20071007/* /usr/local/lib/codecs/
•FFmpeg (support for jpeg, gif, png, freetype, h264, lame, xvid, mad, win32codecs, dv, 3gp, mp4, theora
Install FFmpeg using yum install FFmpeg
•flvtool2 or yamdi (yamdi recommended))
Download yamdi and install it
tar zxvf yamdi-1.9.tar.gz
gcc yamdi.c -o yamdi -O2 -Wall
cp yamdi /usr/bin/
yum install MediaInfoHD Requirements
•x264 Library for Mencoder (http://www.videolan.org/developers/x264.html)
•GPAC MP4Box (http://gpac.sourceforge.net)
•Additional codecs required for some rare video formats (http://www.sklav.com/?q=node/2)
B. AVS Installation and Configuration Instructions
1. Edit include/config.paths.php and set $config[‘BASE_URL’] to your site’s url.
2. OPTIONAL: If you use a subdirectory for your installion set $config[‘RELATIVE’] to your subdirectory (eg: $config[‘RELATIVE’] = ‘/subdirectory’)!
3. OPTIONAL: If you use a subdirectory for your installation edit loader.php and set $relative to your subdirectory (eg: $relative = ‘/subdirectory’)!
4. Create a database. Edit include/config.db.php and set the database information (name, user and password).
5. Import the sql dump from sql/avs.sql in your database (most likely using phpMyAdmin).
6. Upload all files and folders from /upload to your server.
7. Chmod following files and directories to 0777. You can also fix the file/directory permissions from the admin panel: Settings > General > System Check
8. Go to www.domain.com/siteadmin (login using: admin/admin) and start configuring your website.
Thats all bro.