3) Click on WebCalendar from the list
4) Click on Install to begin the installation process
5) Choose the domain name from the drop down menu
6) Choose the directory you want WebCalendar to reside under
8) Choose the nickname under which you’ll be posting and fill in your email address
9) Fill in all other necessary fields
10) Click install – on the next screen click finish installation and you’re done.
11) After the installation completes, you can click on the link to visit your WebCalendar installation.
12) you’ll see this error:
The setting for db_cachedir will be set to /tmp by default:
13) Then just click Save
14) Now try to access your WebCalendar install again, you should see the month display by default.