First please check if you have folder called “i386” in “C:” of server. If you do not have this folder, please ask respective DC to put this folder on “C:” of server.
Then when you have, please use following steps,
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Click Add/Remove Windows Components.
4. In the Components list box, click Application Server.
5. Click Details.
6. Click Internet Information Services Manager.
7. Click Details to view the list of IIS optional components. For a detailed description of IIS optional components, see “Optional Components” in this topic.
8. Select all optional components you wish to install.
Hope this will help….