How to choose email hosting services:
When you sign up with any company, it is important to take a free trial period with them to see how well they perform. You can read online reviews about company or follow client feed-backs and testimonials to find out which are the most reliable companies for hosting email services.
Benefits of email hosting services:
- Costs: It is very cost-effective to hire professionals because they can spare you the trouble of spending additional resources on installing mail servers and maintaining technical teams to run them. Email hosting also provides businesses with a far more credible image because email addresses bear the business domain name.
- Security: Email hosting solutions will also give secure access to clients through POP or IMAP. All traffic is well encrypted like passwords and usernames when these are sent from clients to servers for authentication. The more reputed providers will support popular mail clients like Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail etc. Some providers even support Linux clients and pocket PCs and PDAs. Email hosting plans will therefore ensure that mail services take place in a safe and efficient manner.
- Disk Space: You are get adequate storage space when you sign up with an email hosting solutions provider. While some will offer MB storage, there are others who may offer GB storage per mailbox. Those companies with flexible email hosting plans will provide you with even more space if you need it through easy upgrades.
- Spam Protection: Email hosting solutions will also effectively block malware and spam. They will have innovative filtering methods like white-listing and blacklisting, allowing users to make configurations which can automatically send these spam mails to quarantine folders instead of the inbox.
- Address Book: Most email hosting service companies will provide both Public and Shared address books with access to the public network directories. These advantages of email hosting suggest that when your business is not being able to control the message infrastructure, it makes sense to call in the professionals and hire an email hosting provider.