How to configure Google Apps in cPanel server ?
How Configuring DNS CNAME and MX records for Google Apps in cPanel server ?
Google Apps is a suite of Google applications that brings together essential services to help your business. This is a hosted service that lets businesses, schools, and institutions use a variety of Google products — including Email, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Talk — on a unique domain (e.g., www.yourdomain.com).
For example , if you own the domain domain.com and you sign up for Google Apps services, everyone at your organization will get:
* A custom email address (email@example.com)
* Tools for word processing
* Spreadsheets and presentations
* A shared calendaring system
* Tools for creating web pages and sites for your business
* Access to a flexible intranet system
* And much, much more!
DNS settings for Google Apps:
1) Set the following MX record for your domain .
domain.com. IN MX 10 aspmx.l.google.com.
domain.com. IN MX 20 alt1.aspmx.l.google.com.
domain.com. IN MX 5 alt2.aspmx.l.google.com.
domain.com. IN MX 10 alt3.aspmx.l.google.com.
domain.com. IN MX 10 aspmx2.googlemail.com.
domain.com. IN MX 10 aspmx3.googlemail.com.
2) Then set the CNAME record for your mail.domain.com
Replace mail entry from
mail IN CNAME domain.com
mail IN CNAME ghs.google.com
Once everything is setup correctly it will take around 2-24 hours to propagate the DNS changes and after that you should be able to access your Emails using the link :
Note : Do replace your actual domain with yourdomain.com
Please fill in your email address to get most latest updates.