Social media has exploded over the past 2 years. Businesses, large and small, are integrating social media marketing campaigns into their marketing plans. There are so many resources available to social media marketers, so many hints, tips, and advice out there that it might seem easy to get your social media marketing efforts off the ground.
1) Having no social media strategy
2) Creating accounts on too many platforms too soon
3) Paying for fake followers
4) Talking about nothing but the brand
5) Using irrelevant and excessive hashtags
6) Sharing too much in a short amount of time
7) Forgetting to proofread
8) Neglecting the “social” aspect of social media
Social media marketing is as important as any other aspect of your business, so be sure to treat it that way, and don’t get tripped up by these easy-to-avoid mistakes.